Foran Equine B-Complete
Foran Equine B-Complete is a palatable liquid supplement containing vital B-Vitamins along with added prebiotic for digestive health and overall well-being.
B-Complete ensures that your horse gets the most out of their diet, so you can get the most out of your horse. B-Complete contains all vital B Vitamins essential for blood cell formation and optimal metabolism, maximising the diet for energy production. The palatable liquid formula supports digestive function and safely promotes appetite.
- Vitamin B1 – (Thiamine) Key role in carbohydrate metabolism. Co-enzyme supporting the change of nutrients into energy.
- Vitamin B2 – (Riboflavin) Supports energy metabolism and production of immune cells.
- Vitamin B6 – (Pyridoxine) Involved in amino acid metabolism, plays a role in haemoglobin production and is an essential factor in energy production.
- Vitamin B12 – (Cyanocobalamin) – Promotes red blood cell production. Involved in protein metabolism and also in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
- Inulin – A soluble fibre. A prebiotic as it promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria, resulting in optimal utilisation of calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron and manganese.
Functions of B vitamins in horses:
- Release of energy from carbohydrates for use by the body
- Maintains a healthy appetite
- Metabolism and utilisation of proteins for muscle growth and development
- Antioxidant defence mechanisms
- New cell growth
- For performance horses with high energy demands.
- Suitable for safely promoting appetite, during times of increased stress and during times of fatigue, for example when travelling and during intense training.
- All performance horses
- All breeding stocks
|Bodyweight||Workload||Dose per day|
|450-600kg||Adult horse/mare in foal||30ml|
Click here for the composition of this supplement.